love quotes 2381111
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. نتمنى تكوين حسابك الخاص والتسجيل معنا في المنتدى إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد
والمساهمه معنا في افادتك والاستفاده منك فهذا المنتدى هو صدقه جاريه اتمنى ان تشارك فيها وتجعله ايضا صدقه جاريه لك بمواضيعك وافادتك لنا
love quotes 54940011
love quotes 89066510
love quotes 2381111
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. نتمنى تكوين حسابك الخاص والتسجيل معنا في المنتدى إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد
والمساهمه معنا في افادتك والاستفاده منك فهذا المنتدى هو صدقه جاريه اتمنى ان تشارك فيها وتجعله ايضا صدقه جاريه لك بمواضيعك وافادتك لنا
love quotes 54940011
love quotes 89066510
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيلfacebook

love quotes

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نورا ميدو
عضوه متميزه
عضوه متميزه
نورا ميدو

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 887
تاريخ الميلاد : 06/05/1988
العمر : 35
العمل/الترفيه : student
تعرفت على المنتدى من : المدير
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/02/2009

love quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: love quotes   love quotes I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 6:22 pm

love quotes 54846922

When you love a woman, you see your world inside her eyes !!! It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it !!! Some girls are worth fighting for, but some are worth dying for !!! For me, you are the queen, the rest is just the rest !!! You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving !!! I Loved you yesterday, love you still; always have, always will !!! Heaven and earth would be the same for me if I could just hold her with me forever and never let go !!! I don't regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because what ever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you !!! My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never !!! Your patience for my unpredictability is like watching the grass grow; but you make it look like fun !!! With all of the weeks, days, and hours we have together, don't you wish we could have just one more minute? !!! When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams !!! the best thing about me is you !!! Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream !!! It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you !!! If love is the answer,can you please repeat the question? !!! No one is perfect until you fall in love with them !!! Love is like a river, always changing,but always finding you again somewhere down the road !!! It is impossible to love and be wise !!! If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were !!! The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands !!! Love is like an earthquake-unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over you realize how lucky you truly are !!! Sure, there are some things about you that upset me, scare me, embarrass me and just plain piss me off, but the good things outweigh them infinitely !!! I love you very much, because with you, I found a way to love myself again !!! In our love story, there may be commas but never a full stop !!! Loving you is the second best thing I have done, finding you was the first !!! It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel !!! I knew I would fall in love over and over again but I was surprised when each time it was... You !!! give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart !!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
القطه الشقيه
عضو جامد موت
القطه الشقيه

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 3032
تاريخ الميلاد : 01/02/1989
العمر : 35
العمل/الترفيه : طالـــــبه
تعرفت على المنتدى من : احمد المدير
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/02/2009

love quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: love quotes   love quotes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 12, 2009 1:44 pm

حلوه يا نورا
ميرسى
shora
عضو جامد موت
shora

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 570
تاريخ الميلاد : 01/08/1989
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : طالب القرب
تعرفت على المنتدى من : كتييييييير
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/03/2009

love quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: love quotes   love quotes I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 22, 2009 10:30 pm

بجد رائع جدا

love quotes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: الاقسام التعليميه :: قسم اللغه الانجليزيه :: else-
انتقل الى: